Going away


All the forms needed for events and travel can be found here on the Girlguiding website

National events

There are a number of national events which you can go to for all sections without having to have a licence

Going away mentor

Where can I take my unit in Oxfordshire?

There are multiple locations across Oxfordshire that are approved for both indoors and camping